Michigan State University Online TESOL Certificate
Our certificate is a series of stand-alone courses that are designed to provide an in-depth analysis of important concepts in TESOL today.
The Certificate is designed for current and aspiring language teachers, as well as students who want to know more about English language teaching. The components of the Online Certificate are:
- Foundations of Language Teaching
- Introduction to Second Language Learning
- Pedagogical Grammar
- Final Portfolio
Our certificate is for you if you are a current language teacher, an aspiring teacher, or someone who is interested in learning more about English language teaching in general.
Our TESOL Certificate is
- Fully online – take our courses, practicum, and final portfolio from anywhere in the world
- Open for enrollment all-year-long – start at anytime and go at your own pace.
- Available as a full certificate or enroll just in the courses you need.
- Low cost per course or even as a full certificate.
Individual courses costs $250 each.
The full certificate costs $900 and includes the three content courses, the practicum and the final portfolio.
To enroll, click here.
TESOL Certificate Refund Policy:
- Full refunds offered prior to opening any of the courses in D2L less a $45 service charge.
- 50% refund is offered when cancelling less than 2 days after opening any of the courses in D2L.
- No refund is available when cancelling after the 2-day grace period.
Our online TESOL certificate is unique because you can:
- Learn from a team of researchers and teachers from the Second Language Studies Program and the English Language Center at Michigan State University.
- Practice designing and teaching your own lessons.
- Acquire both the theory and practice you need.
- Receive feedback from experienced ESL instructors.
ONLINE CERTIFICATE IN TESOL