- Reading Partnerships involving MSU international and domestic students will form to read about and discuss issues and events related to the 2020 elections. During 2020 spring semester, the U.S. presidential primary will be in full swing.
Reading Partnership Groups
- Consist of 1-2 international students and 1-2 domestic students
- Explore their own interests, choosing which topics to focus on and where to find information about them
- Determine their own means of sharing and discussing what they’ve read
- International students will post reading logs 5 times during the semester.
- Output goals (if any) for domestic students will be determined by their participating departments.
- Near the end of Spring Semester, each partnership group will create and share a 10-minute video reflecting on their experiences in the reading partnership.
- Kick-off Event on Wed., Feb. 5, from 7:00 to 8:00pm (Wells Hall B122)
- Wrap-up Meeting in mid-April (TBD)
- Contact Leah Addis with questions or to learn more: firstname.lastname@example.org
- To sign up, please fill out the form below:
The Spring 2020 Session is now in session. Check back later for future semesters.